So it is Actually just over a year since moving I moved or arrived 9/7/14.
In that time lots has happened.
- I got a job (part time)
- Then I got a REAL job actually a freeking great jobafter a long time looking
- Went to Stockholm a few times, and Gothenburg, Finland, and then up north
- Wrote a bunch of crap posts on this blog (posts)
- It snowed, lots,
- I started using English phrases more, it annoys and confuses people but I kinda think sometimes it’s worth it, it keeps up my English side
- Still not learnt Swedish but I can hold half a conversation, best when done with another non Swede but still.
- Got a dog (she says woof)
- Managed to get a personnumber 1 2 3 AND driving licence 1 2
- Bank account 1
- Most things I missed I still miss
- Visited medical people twice
- Got told off for drinking too much coffee.
So it has been somewhat of a productive year.
This blog diminished which is dull but I’m still not sure how many people read this however work gets in the way, but I really should try and blog more. I think I will see if I can get some clearance from work to post a bit more about work things like the human claw etc
But that is all.. long live one more year.